Member Area Requires Password
A password is provided with your annual membership with BIABC.
If you are a member and don't have your password, type in your e-mail address and if your user name and password is on file it will be automatically sent to the e-mail you supplied. If this does not work please contact email@example.com
If you are not a member of BIABC and would like to join, please contact us.
If you are are looking for help with a BIA start up or are not a BIA but are looking for additional information, please contact us.
Sneak Peak at what is inside the Members Section
The members section of the BIABC website requires a password to access. By becoming a member with BIABC you will have access to general benefits, resources and the on-line members section.
On-line Forum: The ability to connect with others working in your field by searching topic discussions, reviewing and weighing in on ideas or posting questions about processes or themes.
On-line Success Stories: The ability to share and review projects that have worked well for others.
On-line Resource Section:
- Supplier information and negotiated discounts
- Tools and technology tips
- Renewal details
- Helpful links
- BIABC Handbook - View Table of contents
Membership Has its Benefits
Join today. Members of BIABC receive:
· Province-wide (and beyond) networking with peer members
· Promotion of your BIA on the BIABC website
· Advocacy on behalf of the BIA membership to voice BIA concerns and issues
· Access to local and international-calibre speakers at the annual BIABC + IDA (International Downtown Association) Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
· The all-inclusive BIABC Handbook with templates, tools and best practices for starting and managing a business improvement association
· Ongoing information about upcoming events of interest, issues, and activities
· Access to past Best in the West Awards winning entries you can learn/crib from
· Reduced rates for BIABC conference registration, other events, and Best in the West Award submissions
· A 40% discount on membership with the International Downtown Association (IDA) (restrictions apply)
· Information, potential discounts, and other cost saving arrangements with BIABC partner FortisBC
· Savings of 25% or more off premiums with HUB International Insurance’s "Platinum Pro BIABC Group Insurance" program. To find out how you can generate insurance savings for your BIA, contact Paul Scorer of HUB International at 250-753-2481 or email at Paul.Scorer@hubinternational.com
· A members’ reduced rate of $49.99/month (regular rate is $199.99) with Techweavers on the Professional Package "self-managed" or "content-managed" web service solutions. These are finished websites that can be updated by you without code, tools or any HTML knowledge. All development costs, training and ongoing support is included.
Business districts and affiliated organizations such as municipalities can join BIABC for $325 per calendar year. Fill out the form below or contact us at:
349 West Georgia St.
PO Box 4718
Vancouver, BC V6B 4A4
Administrator Lori Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org